Cherokee Rose

Monday, May 15, 2006

FIRE, FIRE....!

WOW....Now I'm the stupid one!...I almost burnt my house down. I was on my computer sending myself some pictures to my yahoo address to save and it was taking forever to go through cause Norton Anti-Virus has to screen everything that goes out as well as comes in, so it is going slow.....so I decided to start dinner while it was going through and I go downstairs and start heating up butter in a frypan to fry a steak for my husband...then I ran back upstairs to check on the email and it was almost done. I waited for it to finish and then I decided to check on another file to see if there were any pictures I wanted to save from it...then I ran downstairs to the kitchen and the pan on the stove was literally in flames a foot high!....holy hellfire!...so I grabbed the handle and got it off the burner and waved it a bit to try to put out the flames..then I turned on the faucet and stuck it under the water and it went out. My house was all smoky and my smoke alarms were going off and just about then my husband walked in. So he looks at me like I'm stupid so I told him to follow me upstairs and I showed him the service-turned-off jack he was trying to get a dial tone out of....so guess we're even....
_______________________________

I had to go to the post office today to take back a letter they keep putting in my mailbox....stupid people! I received a letter to someone at a correctional institute that has the same address numberbut a different street, city, zip code and name...but they delivered it to us. So I put a yellow sticky thingy on it stating that it was delivered to the wrong address and to please redeliver to the correct address and I put it back in my mailbox...so a few days later, I get it again! So today I hand delivered it to the post office and told them to please deliver it to the right address. He said he'll take care of it....we'll see

2 Comments:

  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    oooo my goshhhhhhh ,,,, turn off the fire girl!!!!!!

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter