Cherokee Rose

Saturday, June 17, 2006

OMG.....I married a Redneck Pollack

So I came back home.....from my nice place in Caseville with my weeded flower gardens, my nice deck and chairs, my do-what-I-want-to-do days to MORE CRAP!!

First off...I love my soaps and I don't get my favorite soap, Guiding Light, in Caseville....so when I came home I couldn't wait to see an episode. So at exactly 9:58 a.m. my phone rings....I don't answer it cause I don't answer my phone between 10-11. It was my neighbor calling me and she left a message for me to call her. I decided I'd call her at precisely 11:01 when my Soap is done. So at 10:10 she is knocking at my frickin door and my dogs are going nutso and there is no way I can pretend no one is home, so I have to answer it.

Her fence is like 18" from the side of my garage....that was a major dispute about 10 years ago with property lines....people are such f'ng idiots about property lines....(God help us if we take 2" of property line that doesn't belong to us!)...She went balistic with us 10 years ago over a few inches of property line so she went and put a fence up and blocked in the side of our garage. We, in turn, decided to totally ignore that side of our garage and in the last 10 years all kinds of shit has grown or has been put there. Unbeknowst to me, my husband has been piling all kinds of crap there like a real hillbilly redneck.....plus the fact that the siding on that side of our garage is full of real yucky black mold...which, I'm sure, is a real view on her side....haha

So she politely and very friendly-like tells me that she is thinking about taking that part of her fence down cause she now realizes that her fence is making it impossible for us to "maintain" that side of our garage. I'm like "Whatever!" So now the bitch is gonna take the friggin fence down and now I have to clean up all this crap. So that's what I've been doing since I got back. I have dug out two car exhaust systems, a bumper to some car, a very long steel basket ball hoop thingy, a long pole with a pool cleaning brush (we don't even have a pool....just something my husband got from the guy next door....guess in case we ever get a pool...whothehellknows), various planters and some Twin Pines milk carton (do they even make Twin Pines anymore??). And I'm cutting down all this overgrowth...I mean it's like a jungle there...all these tree seedlings that sprouted up over the years.

So now I'm pissed.....I've been telling my husband for years that things are overgrown and he needs to do something and, of course, he ignores me.....I use to have grape vines and made my own grape jelly that my grandmother taught me to make. Now the grape vines are all over the place, producing nothing for years, and the vines are all growing into these tree things that have taken over. So I have been trying to clean things up. I got the pruning shears and I am cutting everything...I am whacking everything....I cut up all my grape vines....I've been like a madwoman cutting crap down and dragging all that crap out from next to my garage that my pollack redneck husband has been storing. It is embarassing! And I told him so. What I would really like to tell him I can't....cause I have to keep my big mouth shut so we can "get by" until I can do something.....I am not real happy with him right now.

I have been harping on him for years about this....remember the Fiero car that was in my backyard for 8 years until recently when he was forced to sell cause the city sent us notices about it.....The problem is that whenever I tell him to do something, that is when he absolutely WON'T do it....been that way since we got married.....typical asshole man!

So now I came home to enjoy some peace in my own house and now I'm dealing with cleaning up his 10-year shit....

1 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    TWIN PINES HAHAHAHAHAAHAH I LOVE THAT CLOWN!!! ok so I am going to Minden City that is where the farm is. I am so excited to go home Diane adn i really am thinking baout maybe buying soemthing there jstu go run away or I will by somethign here up north tah is gunna be my goal this year!!!!!! i need a run away place!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter