Cherokee Rose

Monday, May 22, 2006

Having fun in Caseville...

I'm at the library in Pigeon using their computers. The weather has not been the best and I've been having trouble getting my lawn cut. The grass in the backyard is so thick that the lawnmower keeps stopping on me. So right now it's halfway cut...if it would stop raining that would help! I've been buying flowers for my flower beds and I put new cement edging around the back flower beds and they look so much nicer. My husband will be here by Thursday and he'll be impressed by all I got done...if I can just finish cutting the grass now.

So basically I've been hanging out with my friend and shopping, eating out, and doing yardwork. There was suppose to be a condo owner's meeting on Sunday but it got canceled. I can't wait for the weekend...it's suppose to finally get really nice, my husband will be here, and I hope maybe some of the kids can make it up.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger 1 plus twins said…

    man i don't miss all that rain and cutting grass shit!! hope it gets nicer for you soon.

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    hhahahah I now where that is too have fun!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter