Cherokee Rose

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm rollin on new tires...

I got new stuff today! My one tire on my jeep is really bad. It keeps losing air so it's wearing out bad. I'm sure they are the original tires from 2002 so the other three will have to be replaced soon anyway, so I decided to just get a whole new set now while I'm doing all this driving this summer. Besides driving back and forth to Caseville, I'm also going to Niagara Falls and see my buddy, Bill.

Also I decided to replace the sofa bed at the condo cause the bed part has been partly broken for awhile and it's tricky to get the bed out and back in and it's only a matter of time before the other side breaks and then it will be totally useless. So I went to Art Van and got it ordered for delivery 2 weeks from tomorrow. But now I have to get rid of the other one. So the maintenance men there better haul it out of my place and hopefully the trash guys will take it. If Hersel, the manager, gives me a hard time about getting rid of it, then my girlfriend and I will haul it out and leave it in the middle of his parking lot...hahahaha

I got my dogs their 2006 licenses today.

OH...over the weekend I hit some garage sales and boy did I get a deal!! This one sale had a manual treadmill, like new, for only $2.00!!! It folds up and is easy to pick up (not heavy at all) and it has wheels so you can roll it to whatever room. There's a digital timer that must work on a battery. It starts timing when I start walking on the belt...it also can calculate the miles I walk. It's pretty neat. The belt part is also on an incline which is way better for exercise. So today I did my treadmill a couple times...10-12 mins each.

Last night BIG BROTHER was on for the new season. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Brother!!! This season should be a really good one, cause they are bringing housemates back from the last six seasons...so it's an All-Star season. So last night they had 20 housemates and we have to vote 12 back into the house for the season. I can't wait!!!!!....and ROCK STAR: SUPERNOVA is starting! Right now TV is so boring cause all the good shows had their finales.

That's it....tomorrow no more internet, so I'll keep up on my blog occasionally thru other computers......like anybody cares anyway...haha

2 Comments:

  • At 3:25 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    WAIT!!! WHAT not more internet??? am I late well ok yeah I am ok I will go read more..............

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger 1 plus twins said…

    oh i am so like you i watched the big brother thing but now i am pissed i have to wait 2 weeks till they start airing with the new cast. i also cant wait for rock star super nova!! i am such a reality tv junky. i love it!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter