Cherokee Rose

Monday, August 07, 2006

GO TIGERS!

They delivered my new couch Friday and it looks great....way better than the other smaller one. So that's done! When I left on Tuesday to drive there it was almost 100 degrees outside and it was horrible driving. My AC was running but it was still too warm for my poor dogs. I kept putting ice on their heads to keep them cool. When I got up there my grass was so long, but it was too hot to cut it....too hot on Tuesday and too hot on Wednesday....then Thursday it rained all freakin day, so I didn't get my grass cut until Friday. Then I drove back home Saturday. Yesterday my husband and I went to see the Tigers play the Indians. We're lucky we got tickets. I've never seen the stadium so filled before...Anyway, they won 1-0. And wouldn't you know it...I was in line at the ladies room when they got their one and only run and missed it....haha

So today I'm here at the library and tomorrow I'm meeting up with my g'friend and we are going to Greenfield Village for the day and catch up on stuff. Then Wednesday I'm driving back to Caseville. My husband will be there by Saturday for his week's vacation and it will be Cheeseburger in Caseville week....a crazy festival that draws thousands and thousands of people. It will be a nutso week. They were already getting the town decorated when I left.....the flamingoes are roosting on the lightposts, etc. I think there is a website that tells you more about it at www.cheeseburgerincaseville.com.

Nothing much else going on....it's hard to think and type in a library....so post more later....ciao

2 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger 1 plus twins said…

    wow sounds like you are really enjoying your place in caseville. the cheeseburger in caseville thing sounds really fun. i am a huge jimmy buffett fan. have fun!!

     
  • At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
    accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
    If you have a moment, please visit my american car dealers uk site.
    Have a good day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter