Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I'm hoping to leave today to get back to Caseville for my couch delivery on Friday....and get my grass cut and flowers watered. My son was there two weekends ago and watered everything at least. Today I had a power-washer guy over to powerwash the side of my garage...the side that faces the neighbor's yard that is a total mess with green/grey moldy stuff. I also had him do the front of the garage and the main side of my house that I couldn't clean myself cause it's a two-story house. So he came this morning and now everything looks nice.

Over the weekend we went to my in-laws and partied. Saturday was the Telegraph Cruiser where all the classic cars drive up and down Telegraph Rd. My inlaw's back yard backs up to Telegraph and it's a great spot to watch....so there were a lot of people there, lots of beer and food and lots and lots of FUN! One of my sister-in-law's high school friends was there and we got to talking about where she lived. She lived on the same street as an old boyfriend of mine from my "divorce days" and it turns out they both remember him from school.....small world! I kept a diary back in those days and I've been reading and remembering the "good ole days"...I'll have to post some of it some day....haha....Damn, I had fun back then!!

Anyway, so now I am going to Caseville but I'll be back on Saturday. My husband and I are going to a Tigers game on Sunday....tickets are hard to get now that they are in first place.....GO TIGERS!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:53 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    first place holly crap bout time,,,, enjoy the lake will ya..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter