Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

So yesterday I went to Greenfield Village with my friend. She always gets those seasonal passes that includes free admission for a friend. I love walking through the village and looking through all the old houses. This time we took the train ride and a horse-drawn buggy. I couldn't believe that they close up by 5:00 on the week days....I thought they would be open later, so we didn't have a lot of time. Then we went to Mexican Fiesta and got something to eat.

My son stopped over this morning to pick up some money he had at our house. He'll be coming up to Caseville for the second Cheeseburger weekend. I'll be leaving tomorrow....husband will be up by Saturday, the first Cheeseburger weekend, and stay all week.

So I don't think I have lost a freakin pound and next week I'll be eating Cheeseburgers and drinking margaritas and beer all week....

I don't get it.....I starve myself all week, feel like I lost a few pounds, then drink beer on the weekend and back to where I started....DAMN....

This coming to the library to use the computer is getting old....I'll have to do something with my computer after summer is over I think.

Have a great week!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter