Cherokee Rose

Friday, November 03, 2006

Happy November....

So what's been going on since the last I posted?? Well, first off the Tigers lost the World Series, but they are still a super team with great players. They just had too much time off and were a bit off their game. It's been a long season. I'm hoping that they play just as well next season and that the fans show up and give them lots of support. It is too bad that the fans only show up when they are on top and abandom them when they don't play so well. My father said to always support your team no matter what, and I remember him saying that you NEVER boo your own team no matter what they do.

So what else?? I've been here in Caseville for a week now. I thought my girlfriend was going to be in Florida with her daughter while I was here, but I got a call from her that she cancelled her trip and is here. Yesterday we went to this antique store in Cass City and went to this cement place that sells those big cement lawn statues....why, I have no idea...it is November and who the hell cares about lawn statues NOW....it was freezing yesterday. The weather has been cold.

Last Saturday they had Karouke at the Eagles so I went up there and partied. Halloween night they served Boo Stew....scary stuff....haha

This weekend is the Holly Berry Fair in Caseville, so there will be craft shows going on and a cookie walk at the stores. I'll leave next week to go home. I have a doctor's appointment. I had a bone density test done and she just wants to talk to me about the results. I'm suppose to be taking Fosamax, but I stopped taking those damn pills cause of the side effects, and I told her I will NOT take it. I'm tired of taking unnecessary medications just to make some pharmaceutical company richer....I'm not putting those chemicals into my body unless it is for a life-threatening problem. Nobody in my family has ever had osteoporosis so I am not a risk for it, and some bone thinning is normal as you get older, just like grey hair.....I will not be intimidated into taking medication I don't need!

Then I got a jury summons! I have to go Nov 14....and it's at the main court in downtown Detroit....a real pain in the ass to get to and park....yuk!

I'm typing at this store in Caseville and it's noisy here so I'm siging off....

1 Comments:

  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    hurry and get home i am jealous you are having fun up there....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter