Cherokee Rose

Monday, September 25, 2006

Carnivals and Mazes....

I picked up Hunter Friday for the weekend. We decided to go to the carnival Friday night at least for a little while in case Saturday was a bad day weather-wise as they were predicting. I bought tickets and he rode some of the rides. It was a great prelude to the next day. Saturday turned out to be a fairly decent day so we bought wrist bands and rode rides all day. We got there around 1:30 and didn't leave until 8:30.....7 hours of FUN! I rode all the rides except for three....I almost did this upside-down ride, but chickened out at the last minute and got out of line. I hate the ferris wheel because of my fear of heights....but I stupidly got on this other ride that is similar to the ferris wheel, exept that it goes faster backwards and forwards....what the hell was I thinking about?? So after we got on the ride, it proceeds to go up a couple levels where it stopped so someone could get in another car, and I'm looking down, up and around me and total PANIC set in....I told Hunter that I cannot do this ride and he thought I was kidding. I wasn't....so I'm screaming at the guy to get me off before it starts. He wouldn't even look at me, so I kept yelling at him and this woman down below motioned to me that she will tell him. Anyway, he got the message and brought the car back down and I got the hell off.....whew.....my hands were shaking. I can do rides that go up, but fast.....up and back down....don't leave me hovering up there.

Then Sunday we went to Northville to the Maybury Farm and did the corn maze. That was alot of fun. We took a hayride to the corn field....then started through the mazes of rows looking for different posts where you stamp a different stamp on this sheet of paper....12 stamps and you found them all. After an hour of roaming through the mazes, we found only 9 and gave up, so we took the wagon back to the barn.

Then we got subs and headed back home....packed up all his things and headed back to his house. It was a fun weekend.

So today I am heading back up to Caseville for that Eagles initiation tomorrow. I don't know how long I'll be staying....just whenever. I need to get to the grocery store and pick up some things for Jerry. I don't know what he eats when I'm gone....but he's always here when I get back, so he must be eating something...haha

Ciao...........

1 Comments:

  • At 2:12 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    oh my gosh do NOT tell me you are an Eagle. girl your killing me. all the "HOME" things.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter