Cherokee Rose

Friday, November 10, 2006

Such is life.....

Okay, so officially my husband is not working anymore. He got laid off last Friday. Not sure what to do now. This is all new to me. He will put in for his pension, I guess.....and social security....and the medical benefits thing is still confusing. I guess we have no dental now. Also, he is filing for unemployment. And there is severance pay....so guess we won't starve.

I got home from Caseville Wednesday. Had a doctor's appointment Thursday. My bone density test results came back and I have osteoporosis in my left hip and Doc wants me to try taking Boniva.

Next Tuesday I have jury duty downtown Detroit.....a real fun place to drive to and park. With my luck, I'll probably get on some year-long trial.

My son has been sworn in with the U.S. Army and will probably ship out in January.

I have a whole back yard of leaves I am trying to rake up while my husband lays on the couch.....he hasn't shaved in a week.

I get up in the morning and instead of having the house to myself, hubby is there sitting on the couch reading the newspaper.....oh well, such is retired life.

I am tring to do a system recovery on my computer at home and getting nowhere. My comp is so fucked up I can't even do a recovery on it. I'll probably have to take it in somewhere.

Later...........I have to go buy more leaf bags.....

1 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    WOW maybe he should have taken the buy out huh??? well tell him to go to walmart and be a greeter hahahha i am kidding well kinda. hang in there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter