Cherokee Rose

Friday, November 17, 2006

I knew I was "great" at something.....

My cold is worse! It just won't go away. I'm only out and about cause I needed to go to the bank and order a birth certificate online for my son. He says he will need it for the army (I don't want to give him my one and only one), and also he and his girlfriend will get married before he ships out....that way she will be entitled to monthly money. Well, at least they will be married now.

The only thing worth reporting is that I recently found out that I am a great-grandmother! My oldest son has a son from a previous relationship many years ago. My grandson would be 24 now. We haven't seen him since he was 16. Anyway, my son found his "myspace" website with pictures and he has a picture of a little girl about 5 or 6 years old that he refers to as "my daughter"....her name is Kiaya. I was a very young grandmother and now a very young great-granny...haha. It's too bad my mother never knew she was a great-great grandmother before she died. Nobody bothered to let us know.

So that's it for now...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    Yes, he showed me the site when I was at his house last weekend. He probably has it on his myspace site.

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    WOW Diane that sucks,, but he is old enough now to be contacted don't ya think? Hope it is a good week for ya.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter