Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I screwed up again today. We are suppose to call the Michigan unemployment number on Tuesday between 10-11 and I was too busy watching Guiding Light and I forgot. Forget about my hus remembering....seeings as how I have to do and remember EVERYTHING. So I called at 11:05 and was told to check the book for the correct time to call....f'em. So now we have to wait until Thursday to call. Which will delay any check we will get. Not sure if we will get a check this time anyway cause we received the vacation pay and I think it will be deducted.

He's been to the social security office and the checks will begin in January along with the pension checks....so that will be cool.

I sent flowers to my ex's funeral.....hubby wasn't too keen about it, though. To me, sending flowers to HIS FUNERAL, is like dancing on his grave....haha. Besides, I put my son's name on it and I think that it was only right that something be there from him.
__________________________________________

So yesterday I'm on the computer and I get this bad chest pain. I have had them before and attributed it to heartburn....but this time, it was worse and longer and it made me feel nauseous and I broke out in a sweat. Could it be a heart attack?? I really need to have a stress test done. I have to go to the doctor next month and I'm going to suggest it. My EKG last time was okay, though. It's probably all the stress. I was on the computer yesterday looking up my ex's obit....now why would THAT cause me stress....but who knows. It's scary, anyway. All my uncles on my father's side died in their 60's from heart attacks.

I got most of my Xmas shopping done.....most of it wrapped.....house decorated.....now if I can just live through it all. With my luck, I'll drop dead on Xmas day.

HO-HO-HO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter