Cherokee Rose

Friday, December 08, 2006

Am I an Ex-Widow now?

I found out last night that my ex-husband passed away Wednesday. So I'm not an ex-wife anymore.

His son from his other marriage called to get my oldest son's phone number and we talked for awhile. I knew that my ex suffered from emphasema real bad. Apparently, he received a lung transplant a year ago and became ill over the weekend and was hospitalized with pneumonia and then everything started shutting down. They think his body was rejecting the new lung.

He and his new family live in Nebraska and have been for many years. While we were getting a divorce he got this girl pregnate and ended up marrying her once our divorce was final. They ended up having 5 kids.....4 boys and then finally a girl. She divorced him 22 years ago and he remarried about 6 years ago. He named his kids, Ken...Sam....John....Douglas....and Anna Jo after his mother. It's weird that he named two of his sons John and Sam....John being my father's name and Sam being my Uncle's name. Anyway it was after he named his first son Ken Eugene Jr that I decided to change our son's middle name. That was so ignorant, naming another son the same damn name.....OH, ours was Kenneth and he named the second one plain Ken...like that makes much difference...what an asshole. Anyway he's dead now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter