Cherokee Rose

Saturday, December 16, 2006

We got the severance check!...but they took out $10,000 of tax crap!!!!

So Thursday hubby and I went to this bar & grill place to eat. They always have the place decorated to the hilt with Xmas stuff and it looks so festive in there. We try to go at least once during the holidays but missed last year. We ate and drank a couple pitchers of beer...then came home and watched Band of Brothers DVD and I ended up sleeping on the couch. I woke up yesterday with my cold worse than ever. I have had this damn cold/allergies/whateverthehellitis for 3 months now....and I can't get rid of it. I'm sneezing like crazy and my nose is all plugged up and I feel like crap. I'm starting to think I might be allergic to my dogs....holy crap....now that would not be good, cause I am not getting rid of my babies.

My girlfriend and I are getting together tonight....maybe go to the Greenfield Village Christmas thing. We are getting warmer than usual weather and the nights aren't all that cold. She has a cold, too....even went to the doctor but he wouldn't give her anything for it...told her that it just has to run its course, blah-blah-blah. So if we go, we'll have to dress warm. I've been there in the summer and we've always said we should go for the Xmas Holiday Lights thing. Well, if we don't go there, then we'll just go somewhere and eat.

Hus is in the middle of putting up the outdoor Xmas lights and he's got the snowman out of the box at least. Like I said, the weather has been really mild. Reminds me of the movie, White Christmas, when they get to Vermont and it's all warm and no snow. But I ain't complainin'!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    bummer about the taxes but you /he must have gotten a pretty good amount. Great to hera it. I have never been to the village in the winter. I have been watching and the weather has been about liek ours a few weeks ago. Hope ya have a great holiday,,,, keep warm and take care of that cold.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter