Cherokee Rose

Friday, December 22, 2006

3 MORE DAYS......

I have lots to do today. My middle son and his girlfriend are coming over tonight for our Xmas gift exchange. I was putting the ribbon and bows on the packages last night. I need to go to the store and get some cole slaw mix.....I had some potato salad mix, but hubby didn't like it for cole slaw.

I've been busy the last couple days visiting relatives. Through a geneology research my family was doing we discovered two of my father's cousins that live in the same city as I do! So we keep in touch. I visited one of them a couple days ago and the other yesterday. They remember my dad and his brothers when they were all kids.

I got all my husband's Christmas presents bought and wrapped. I hope I did okay. I ordered a birdhouse book on ebay for him. He always said that when he retired he thought he might get interested in making birdhouses.....so we'll see if THAT gets him off the couch....haha

Ok...gotta go....ciao

1 Comments:

  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    you have a great Christmas my friend... bird houses sounds liek a reallly cool thing to do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter