Cherokee Rose

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Michigan is COLD....Prince is HOT!!

Yippeeeee.....the guys with the horseshoes on their hats won!! I went to Michelle's (my daughter-in-law) and I watched part of the Super Bowl at her house. I only watch it for the entertainment. I know nuttin bout football. I loved watching Billy Joel and really, really, REALLY LOVED PRINCE!!!...he's the only reason I even bothered turning it on this year. I was back home by the time half-time came on and I had the TV crankin'. Now I gotta go buy his CD!!

We couldn't believe how one of the guys had a full field to himself and made an easy home run like in less than 15 mins after the game started.

My husband laughed at me when I was crying last week cause one of my favorite soap characters died and the other faked his death and they both left the show. Personally, I think there is more emotion to THAT than watching some guy running across a line holding a ball in his arms......

Thank God for half-time shows
__________________________________________

I have a Myspace page. I have no idea what it is. My daughter-in-law and I got together one night when we were both drinking a while back and set it up I guess.....I didn't even know what it was at the time. Anyways, she's done a good job getting it to look all pretty and all but tonight is actually the first time I've even been into it to even see it!
__________________________________________

Damn it's cold outside. I made my little dog wear two sweaters before I would let her outside. She looked so funny...lol! She reminded me of that little boy in "The Christmas Story" when his mother dressed him up so much he couldn't even move his arms...haha.

I miss Xmas now....

Well, all my Xmas shit is still in my spareroom...maybe I'll start decorating tomorrow since hubby won't get it up in the attic where it belongs now that is FEBRUARY!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter