Cherokee Rose

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Great News! I finally was able to upgrade my computer to Windows XP!! I don't know what I was doing wrong before, but I decided to try it one more time before tossing it out the window and this time it worked. So now I can get online with SBC Global. They need to send me some device to connect to my phone line and computer first. Then I can use my computer and phone at the same time. Can't wait!!

I have an address for my son so I want to type and print out a letter for him, so I'll make this short.

Wednesday I went to see my daughter-in-law and the kids. We got pizza, pop and beer and just chilled out. She started a blog and I added her to my list....so check it out.

Last night I met with my girlfriend and we got something to eat and then to the bar for a few brewski's. Her mother isn't doing very well. She got an emergency phone call from her brother just as I was dropping her off that their mom is back in the hospital. I'll give her a call later and see how things are going.

Even though we got a late start on winter, I'm already sick to death of it! Maybe my husband and I should think about moving to Vegas.....that's where most of my relatives live anyway.

I should be starting work by next week. I'm trying to diet so I can get into some of my clothes. I got to the gym on Thursday and did the treadmill and the bike. Haven't done much walking now that there's snow everywhere.

That's it for now....gonna get that letter typed.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter