Cherokee Rose

Friday, February 02, 2007

YAHOO!!!

YES....I am finally online at home! ...no more libraries! I am getting use to the new setup from what I had before. They sent me the modem I needed to hook up to my phone line and I had a problem. I needed to buy an ethernet card and replace the one in my computer. We worked on it last night and got it going. So now, of course, I've been on it all freakin day....haha

I forgot to mention that I lucked out on my jury duty service. I got there at 7:45 a.m. and by 11:00 they said they only needed a couple dozen people to stay and the rest could go home. My name wasn't called, so I got to go. That was so awesome!!

I sent my son a letter, but I don't think he is even getting his mail yet. But I'll write another one anyway. By the time he gets his mail, he'll be swamped. I guess things are getting a little better for him. They are telling everyone that they will be going to Iraq, but my husband says they just say that. When he was in the army back during the Vietnam war, they were all told that they would be going to Vietnam although he never did. They just like to play with their heads....their form of brainwashing...making you think the worse and see if you can still perform....whatever...

It's the weekend and Super Bowl is here and I can't drink!!...boohoo....I have GOT to lose some weight before I start work so I can get into my clothes. I start next week, so something better happen soon. I've been dieting and going to the gym. Yesterday I did the treadmill twice!

Charity called and they were doing a pick up today, so I actually got my husband to go through boxes of his crap and he threw a bunch of clothes out. I swear a lot of those clothes haven't seen the outside of the box in 20 years!!

Ok...I'm gonna go and keep playing on my computer....ciao

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter