Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

HEY, HEY, HEY.....

I was finally able to get into my account so I can post. Before, they kept trying to get me to switch to something and I wouldn't.

So what's been going on?.....

I'm almost done with tax season.....Thursday should be my last day.

My g'friend who lost her son recently lost her mother just before Easter.

I've been into Craigslist lately and love the "rants and raves" section. I always have to put my input in once in awhile....then get ppl mad at me...LOL

My youngest son has a new girlfriend and we met her on his birthday. She is super nice and really pretty. Her dad is a district mgr for Walgreen's so she is an assistant manager to one of their stores.

Husband is in a lot of pain with his arthritis and went to the dr., but the meds they gave him isn't doing a whole hell of a lot of good. I bought some vitamins for him to try. His left hand is swollen and the pain runs up to his shoulder. Poor guy...he may have to go to a neurologist.

We "adopted" my army son's dog. We babysat her while my daughter-in-law drove to South Carolina for his basic training graduation. We decided to just keep her with us. She is an old dog....almost 14. Here she is being fed better and getting lots of love and attention. So we have 3 dogs now.

I took little Mini Sue to the vet for her shots. The rabies shot gave her the runs so I had to take her back for more shots.....poor baby girl! Her teeth are bad and she is losing a tooth in front so she is scheduled for dentist work next Monday.

Hus took the dogs (2 of them at the time) to Caseville for a week and I had the house all to myself!!!! I cleaned the house from top to bottom and everything was so nice and clean and so QUIET!....I missed my dogs, so I was glad when he brought them home....LOL

I'm going to post a pic of my son's army pic in my photo studio. Check it out. Right now I'm going to Walgreen's and buy some Cadbury Eggs before they are all gone and ya won't see them again til next Easter.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter