Cherokee Rose

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Happy B'day to Hubby....yesterday

Yesterday was hubby's birthday. Our youngest son came over and we all went out to eat at Brann's Restaurant. If it's your birthday they give you a coupon good for a free meal the next time you come in. My son still has his from when we went last year for his birthday but he forgot to bring it....! Then hubby didn't think to bring his wallet and didn't even have his driver's license with him, but they took our word and gave him the coupon anyway.

We came home and had cake and ice cream and he opened the gifts I got him. I don't think he was expecting anything. Especially since he went to Sears yesterday and bought himself a riding lawn mower. I tried to talk him into just buying a new really good lawn mower but he wants a riding one. I told him that cutting the grass is the only exercise he gets and now he wants to just ride around the yard....oh well. They are going to hold it for us until we get the shed put up. We're having a shed installed in a couple weeks. We had the cement foundation laid a couple years ago and never got around to building the shed.....hubby was originally going to build it himself, but now he decided to just have them do it. Good idea, or it will be another couple years before he gets it done and I highly doubt that Sears will hold the tractor that long....haha.....we can't put it in the garage cause his non-running car is sitting in there.
__________________________________

Yesterday I had an appointment with one of those HealthFair medical testing guys. They had a trailer set up in the CVS parking lot where they did the tests. I got the heart package. They did 3 tests on my heart. They said they didn't see anything life-threatening and I'll get the results and pictures of my heart in a few weeks. I had the same thing done about 4-5 years ago up in Elkton when I was on vacation and everything looked good and that is when I was still smoking....

And I went to the gym and did 50 mins on the treadmill.....I think my jeans feel a little looser so hoping it's doing some good.

That's it....for now.....bye

3 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    holy smokes you are getting a lot of junk comments! Make people do that verifying thingy.
    Anyway... my domesticprincess blog is gone and I'm not sure I'm going to ressurect it. So delete the link you have here. I'm blogging on Myspace for now.
    toodles..Holly
    p.s. Andy is 18 now!!! Can you believe it?!?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter