Cherokee Rose

Friday, May 18, 2007

BARGAINS, BARGAINS EVERYWHERE....

I LOVE GARAGE SALES! Garage sales are like spring flowers....they are blooming everywhere. At this one sale, the lady had this itty bitty little girl Chihuahua, only 8 mos old and 3 pounds big....she was just the sweetest thing.

I bought some clothes which I haven't tried on yet so I'm hopin'....and I bought a 3 Stooges poster cause my hubby just luvs em and when I get my computer room done with all my TV/Movie/Music memorabilla on the walls, I'll hang it up. He did get the room painted for me while I was in Caseville.

I bought a parrot beanie baby.....a batman pez.....a Star Trek DVD audio book.....flannel sheets.....shower curtain.....a couple crystal Xmas ornaments....

and I bought one of those baby carriers that you strap to yourself to carry an infant around....but instead I thought I would put my little chihuahua in it and take her places with me...haha....but I can't figure out how to wear it without it slipping off my shoulders and having her hit the ground. I did put her in it, but I don't think she is too keen about it, though.

Oh, and I also had to go to my car insurance place and fix yet another freakin mistake!! I went there a month ago and had them redo some things to get our rates down on our three cars. I noticed a mistake on the quote on my husband's car, so I called immediately and got it straightened out over the phone....OR SO I THOUGHT....so I get the bill and it was only for 2 cars. My husband's car wasn't even on it. F*** the phone call this time....I got in my car, drove there, and talked personally to someone. She checked and no ins on his car, so she fixed it....OR SO I HOPE....We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter