Cherokee Rose

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happy Memorial Weekend....

FINALLY, Memorial weekend is upon us. I am so excited cause it means the beginning of summer. And I love summer....love,love,love it!! and it's really HERE!!!

I am leaving tomorrow (Friday) for Caseville. I really need to get up there and get my grass cut. It's been a week and a half now since I last cut it. And I'm hoping that my neighbors will be up for the weekend and he and his friends can help me get this bird bath/fountain out of my jeep. Oh Lord please have someone be there to get this OUT!

I asked hubby if he wanted to go. I told him we could drive back on Monday cause he has a doctor appointment on Tuesday. Nope...doesn't want to go. I know his shoulder is really bothering him and he just wants to stay home alone. So I will take TWO of the dogs and leave Pepper home with him. I don't have room in the car for her what with the bird bath/fountain taking up all the frickin room.

Wow...one thing I am learning about larger female dogs.....they can burn the shit out of your lawn! I have all these brown spots around my patio. I've been watering the area down to dilute it and wash some of the pee away, and someone gave me something to put in her water to help neutrilize her urine. I hope it works. I don't want my grass in Caseville to get ruined either.

Last night I watched the finale of American Idol and was pleased that Jordin won.....it was between her and beatboxer Blake, so guess she was better. Personally, I wasn't too thrilled about any of the contestants this year, except Melinda. She was the only one with any real talent, but she got the boot anyway.

And I was switching back and forth between Idol and LOST, and caught the last part of LOST after Idol was over. Why oh why do they do that!?? Anyway, LOST ended with a real cliff hanger, scratching your head, WTF kind of ending that will make ya tune in next season for sure. I was on the website today reading all the theories people have about the show....I have my own theories, so we'll see. I guess the show will run and end in 2010, so that means only 3 seasons left to figure everything out. I admit that this show has me completely lost (haha) and I can't figure out what the hell is going on for the most part. Can't wait til next season...!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter