Cherokee Rose

Saturday, June 16, 2007

SO WHAT THE HELL DID I DO IN CASEVILLE????

LOTS...

1....I went to the Pt Austin Farmers Market and bought flowers

2....I went to a zillion garage sales and bought "STUFF!!!!!

3....I missed Bingo and spent the night working in the kitchen...

4....Kitchen gals and I drank a couple pitchers of beer after Bingo!

5....Former friend stopped by and we drank a few brews....

6....Drove to Bad Axe (1/2 hour drive)..and shopped at Walmart!!!

7....Planted flowers

8.....Went to Eagles and drank and partied with friends.

9.....Won $93 at Bingo(Actually that was the last time I was up....but struggling here for something interesting to type about)

10....$93 paid for my beer for the week....

11....Glad hus is home

12.....not sure why...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter