Cherokee Rose

Friday, June 15, 2007

Airlines Suck....

My son called me this morning after they landed. Guess what?? Their luggage didn't get on the plane and won't be in Detroit until after 4:00!!

Now their original plan was to procede to Caseville for the weekend, but now that all their clothes and personal items are stuck on an airplane somewhere and can't even be picked up until later this afternoon, I doubt if they will bother going now.

THAT is EXACTLY the reason why people want to take as much as they can ON the plane with them.....cause the assinine airlines lose things. So now we are forced to put all our important things in our luggage and hope and pray that they arrive safely and ON TIME!!

I know that the last time I traveled on a plane, I took all my makeup with me in my carry-on. God forbid if the airlines lost my makeup....haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter