Cherokee Rose

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Dot....Dot....Dot....WHATEVER!!!

Okay, I tried to get into my blog and I typed .net instead of .com or vice-versa or whaterver! Scared the shit out of me anyway.....what the hell is the diff??.com/.net/.com/.net/.com/.net.....

My son and his girlfriend arrived in Detroit with no luggage from Vegas. They rented a brand new (literally off the line June, 2007), 250 miles.....Impala. They decided to drive to Caseville anyway with the time shortage and stop by our house on the way...............just luv my kids.....(I'm sitting out on my patio, grilling a couple chicken breasts and I have literally almost NOOOOOO makeup on)...and I got company!!!....but it's just my kid and his girlfriend so it's really no big deal....

They had their digital cam of Vegas pics and I threw a couple brats on the grill for them and an easy deli of cole slaw......we had a barbeque!!!

GOD.....I LOVE MY KIDDDDOOOOO....and his Andrea. She is so perfect for him it is almsot scary.....I mean, I do NOT want to jinx this for him.

He let her paint his house her colors........!!

He let her drive the leased Impala to Caseville...(cause she said so)....

I'm lovin this....

Why do I like this girl so much.....mmmmmmmmm......cuz she reminds me of ME!!!!!

Okay, so anyways they are drivin up to Caseville cause after VEGAS they need some relaxation.
________________________________________________

I need to get up to C'Ville next weekend and cut the damn fuck'ng grass....soooooo's I'm thinking that maybe my g'friend here in town can go with me and we can just drive up there for a couple days and I can cut that damn fuck'ng grass and then drive home on Sunday. So I leave her a message and I hear nothing as yet.

Ya know..,..I need to know what the hell I am doing.....Cause I also need to see my grandsons.....and go to Niagara Falls (which I do once a year).... and ppl seem to think that I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH MY LIFE EXCEPT.....whatever!!!

Winter sucks cuz there is nothing to do.....then summer cums and it's overwhelming and you can't enjoy it cuz there is TOO MUCH to do and ppl expect too much from you...that's when I forget and realize how nice it is when winter comes and we can hibernate from everyone...

2 Comments:

  • At 4:24 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    ooooooooooo girl I do think we need to trade houses,, bring yoru ass out here an I will take yur winters,, keep our summers they are abotu the same stay in. sucks I woudl still go out in yoru winter

     
  • At 4:42 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    I know....it was 85 today and I was complaining in my car with A/C on!!....LOL...

    My relatives live in Vegas and I have talked to my hus about us moving there....and he laughs at me....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter