Cherokee Rose

Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday....the day after F'Day

Yesterday was Father's Day. Actually, I thought it was last Sunday and called my army son and left a message wishing him a happy Father's Day...duh? I get my days and weeks and weekends mixed up. So anyway, when he called Saturday he mentioned it and we laughed. He called again Sunday and left a message for his dad. My middle son stopped by for awhile and about 20 minutes after he left my youngest and his girlfriend stopped over. They were back from Caseville and had already been to her family's house.

I took Lucky to the vet and he got his parvo and rabies vaccine and they drew blood for a heartworm test. The vet tried to check out his ears....she did one and then he tried to bite her so she skipped the other one....bad dog....haha.

I put my birdbath/fountain on Craigs list and sold it. The guy and his fiance came tonight and got it. At least I made a little profit. We bought it for $35 and sold it for $125, and that basically paid for Lucky's vet bill today.

I am leaving for Caseville tomorrow for just a few days. I'll be back by Friday. I need to get up there and cut the damn grass....it's already been over a week since it was last cut. I have an annual class reunion thing I am going to on the 29th and won't be able to get back up there until the 30th, and I can't let it go that long....so I'll just drive there and get it cut.

Hubby is still in a lot of pain with his shoulder. He tries not to take the meds cause they zonk him out and make him feel like crap. He has therapy tomorrow. Two more weeks of therapy and then he is planning on skipping the last week cause he wants to get up to Caseville for the 4th of July week. The therapist said he can and when he gets back, he can do another week. This whole shoulder thing is f'ing up everything!! And I'm gettin' real tired of doing everything here and there. Summer is so not a good time to get surgery done!

It is so damn hot today!!.....my son said it was over 100 in Vegas and they spent most of the time at the pool. I don't know why they just didn't spend the whole week in Caseville at the pool....would have been a lot cheaper and more relaxing. I don't think his girlfriend was all that impressed with Vegas and would have preferred Caseville.

That's all folks....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter