Cherokee Rose

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Home again....how sweet....

Okay...I been up to Caseville cause I had to cut my grass and water my flower and vegetable garden. I left Tuesday and drove back home tonight...well, Friday night actually...guess it's kinda Saturday A.M. now...but WHATEVER...

So now I'm home....but it was nicer in Caseville.

I drove to McGraw park where we use to rent a place next door with the kids when they were little. I laid out on the beach right next to the place where we use to bury the kids up to their necks in sand....where we use to bar-be-que....where one summer it was so damn cold and I said "to hell with it, I'm going swimming", and I ran out into the frigid water and my kids came with me and next think I knew, some of the other cottage renters came out in the water and we had a total blast and my husband was on the shore circling his ear with his finger indicating that I was "fucking crazy!!"....but me and the boys had fun....hey, it really was a bit warmer under the water.

Those were the days.....

When life was the bestest....

and we didn't know it....

1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    haha the lake wonder if the Ex's family still has the cottage up there... had some great fishin adnum getting to know each other up there in that lake..... hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter