Cherokee Rose

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Saturday, the 14th.....

Wow, is it Saturday already???

Today is my bro's birthday....July is a big month in our family:

6th.....(not a birthday, but the day my father-in-law died...age 52)

7th....My daughter-in-law's birthday...(07-07-07)!!!!

9th....My birthday...(777 yrs old...hahahahaha)

11th....My dog, Lucky's birthday (11 years old)

13th....My grandfather's birthday (would be 120 yrs old)

14th....My brother's birthday (??...heehee)

26th....My mother's birthday (would be 82 yrs old)

30th....(not a birthday, but the day my father died...age 52)

August is boring....

1 Comments:

  • At 12:54 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    my birthday the 10th oh wait that is aug. come play for sure,, but by the time you get here i will be back there maybe,,,,

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter