Cherokee Rose

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Life of a Muggle....

The only main thing I did today was take Lucky to the vet to have his teeth cleaned. I already had Mini Sue done, so today was Lucky's lucky day...haha.

What a wuss! When Mini came home, she was fine....her regular self....no whining, no crying. She was a big girl. Lucky comes home and he's all cuddled up to me in the chair whining, moaning and crying. Poor baby. They told me to start his pain meds in the morning cause he is full of morphine or whatever today...but I felt so bad for him, I gave him one of his pain meds in the evening. He did finally eat some food....with what, I have no idea, cause they extracted NINE TEETH!!...at least that's how many teeth I counted that they gave back to me (if the tooth fairy comes tonight, I can afford the new Harry Potter book tomorrow!) Anyway, that is nine MORE teeth that are gone, cause he had six teeth extracted 2 years ago.....15 all together now. Well, apparently, he can still eat.

Damn, dental surgery for dogs is expensive. I've spent over $600 on two dogs and they have LESS teeth. Actually, I was thinking that if they took 9 teeth out of his mouth, then wouldn't you think that I would have gotten a discount on the cleaning part since they didn't have to clean as many teeth???!!!!
____________________________________________

So did I get my new Harry Potter book tonight???

WELL WALMART, DID I GET MY BOOK????

I drove to Walmart shortly before midnight and they were closed!! I thought they were open 24 hours!!...Hell, they are open all night in freakin small-town Bad Axe, and in fuckin Livonia, they are closed!....and ya woulda thunk they could at least be open TONIGHT!....

So I drive to Borders at Laurel Park Mall and ya gotta have a book reserved, otherwise ya hafta wait til morning. Which was just as well, cause by that time I had to pee and couldn't have stood in the line anyway. So I drove home. No book.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    just an FYI... the livonia city council will not allow Wal_mart to be open past 11 pm because it would encourage the "wrong kind of people" to hang out there....
    So it's not Wal-Mart's fault.. they love you and want you to have your book. ;-)

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    Hol....I thought that was for when the new store opens up cause of all the neighbors around there made such a fuss.

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nope, it's Livonia in general. They are not Wal-Mart friendly. That's one of Rich's stores. If you shop there and ever have a problem be sure to ask for Rich!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter