Cherokee Rose

Thursday, August 02, 2007

RIP Miss Cleo

Yesterday I finally buried my mother's cat....FINALLY! Her ashes have been sitting on my table upstairs for what?...a couple years now. I got tired of hearing her meowing at me every time I walked by....haha.

So what I did was dig a little hole at my mother's gravesite and poured the ashes in. So now she can rest in peace with her 'mom'.

Today I drove to my youngest son's house and took a ton of garage sale stuff there. His girlfriend is going to have a sale this weekend and her, me, and her mom are bringing stuff over to sell. We have TONS of crap.....so I hope people come and buy!

My son bought this 1963 Mercury Comet from some guy for only $600 and he put it on Craigslist and some guy out near Grand Rapids drove to his house tonight to look at it and bought it for $2000!!.....another great car profit...

(I told my husband maybe we should start flipping cars for profit)

(I'd be happy if he'd just get the Stealth that has been sitting in my garage for 2 years up and running)

I've been working on and sewing up a costume for my little dog, Mini Sue, for the pet contest during Cheeseburger in Caseville. She has been a parrothead hula girl for the last 2 years. So I bought this white dog t-shirt and a bag of parrot-colored feathers (green, blue, red, yellow) and I sewed every damn feather on that t-shirt by hand, may I add....and she is going to go as a parrot! She'll still wear her parrot hat and I also bought this thing that will go around her neck and I sewed a little stuff cheeseburger (dog toy) on it. OHHHH, she will be the most adorable little dancing parrot ya ever seen!!! I'll take pics of course.....later...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter