Cherokee Rose

Sunday, July 22, 2007

I haven't heard anything from my son yet, so I hope they are getting settled okay. I think they were going to have to stay in a motel for awhile until they find housing. Of course, they have no money so not sure how they think they are going to do all this.

I forgot to mention that my son graduated from Airborne school. He said he made 5 parachute jumps. He's now with the 82d Airborne Division in Fort Bragg. Which means he will probably be going to Afghanistan.

Tomorrow I am going to Caseville for a few days. I'll be back by Friday. I need to cut the lawn, water my gardens and bring back some things for a garage sale that my youngest son's girlfriend is going to have at his house in a couple weeks. I have to be back by Friday cause Saturday is the TELEGRAPH CRUISE! My in-laws live behind Telegraph Rd....their back yard faces Telegraph....so they have a 50's party and we all get together and watch all the classic cars drive by. The Telegraph Cruise is a smaller scale of the Woodward Cruise. It should be fun. I have a picture of me and Elvis somewhere I'll have to find and post it on my picture blog....or is is me and James Dean??...I don't know...I'll go find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter