Cherokee Rose

Monday, September 29, 2008

"I'm leaving on a jet plane"....NO...make that a red jeep

I've been working on the second bedroom tearing up the carpet and pad and cleaning the hardwood floor underneath. It looks really really good. Hubby put in some of the shoe molding so I could get my dresser and chest back into place. Then I laid my beautiful oriental-type area rug down. The colors are mainly burgandy/red and cream. I got all my furniture back into place. So that room is basically DONE!....that's two rooms done.

I'm taking a break and driving up to Caseville for a week. Then I'll start on the smaller 3rd room when I get back. I'm taking two of the dogs, but Lucky is staying home. He is on his meds and I don't want the drive up there upsetting his stomach and getting things going again.

My husband will finish putting down the rest of the molding while I'm gone. He's feeling somewhat better and eating. He has an appointment Thursday with our doctor for a checkup.
______________________________

When I was in this parking lot I saw something that really cracked me up....

There was this van sitting there with advertising on both sides and across the back. It said somthing like "Joe and Ray's painting....", but in blue paint there was a big "X" across Ray's name....on all three sides....this big ole X across his name. There was a guy sitting in the driver's seat by himself. I should have rolled down my window and yelled..."So what happened to Ray???"...LOL



2 Comments:

  • At 1:35 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    wow I suck sorry,,, I am caught up though now have fun enjoy yourself and hey I will be there in June did I tell you I expect to go up and see this place. oh yeah and meet you finely too.... hehehhhee

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    Jaye...where are you coming in June? In the thumb area...near Caseville? YES...we can meet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter