Cherokee Rose

Friday, February 29, 2008

Maybe....just maybe we might get our insurance back. Yesterday, we get a call from the benefits person and she informed us that we cannot get our insurance reinstated even if we disenroll from our prescription plan, which we already have done. I wasn't home when she called, so hubby talked to her. He said he really let her have it. She reminded him that the call is being recorded, which was fine with him....that way everybody who listens to it will know exactly what we think. He told her that we have no medical insurance because somebody told us something that was wrong, and now we have no prescription plan because somebody else told us something that was wrong. I think he told her how incompetent the whole group of them are!!

Anyway, so today while I was at work, he gets another call from a different woman telling us that they will make an exception, and we can get our insurance reinstated back from Jan. 1 if we send in Mar and April payments by Mar. 15. They will send us a bill. In the meantime, we are still waiting for confirmation from the prescription place saying that we are not enrolled with them anymore. Until we get that, we can't do anything. Hopefully, it will work out and we will get our insurance back.

In the meantime, I am trying very hard to stay calm and keep my blood pressure from going through the roof......
_______________________________________

Brinks thinks he's the boss of me!!....I'll be downstairs and I'll hear him cooing and cooing and making this warbling sound he makes and when I open the downstairs door, there he is.....sitting on the step right by the door. Then he looks at me like he's saying "HEY....get your ass up here cause I'm bored!!" So I go up the stairs and he's in front of me going up one step at a time, then when he gets to the top he starts walking down the hallway towards the computer room and I'm following behind him. He likes when I'm on the computer. Cause then he sits on my shoulder or my head or on top of the computer and he bends his head down and looks at the screen to see what I'm doing. He likes it when I put on the pigeon youtube videos. My husband says when he's on the computer, Brinks sits on his shoulder and pecks at his glasses and watches the screen.

I bought him a bigger birdbath tub and he really likes it. I took a picture and I'll have to get it downloaded so I can post it.

Off to bed....and my book....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter