Cherokee Rose

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Sunday.....

It's Superbowl night!!....yippee....WOW....hiphiphoowahhhhh...

I don't know a thing about football, but the Superbowl is kinda cool cause of the funny commercials and the half-time entertainment....which tonight was Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. They put on a great half-time show. Too bad it's only for 15 minutes. I would love to have seen more of them playing their great tunes.

That baby at the computer commercial is a riot...LOL....and didja see the Fed Ex commercial with all the pigeons??...hilarious....I think Brinks helped film that one!

I kept asking hubby questions during the game and I think they were somewhat intelligent questions from somebody that doesn't know anything 'bout the game...like

1. How old is the oldest football player?
Hubby answered...35
2. Are the footballs still made of pigskin?
Hubby answered...yes
3. Why are their uniforms covered in green crap if it is indoors and the grass isn't even real?
Hubby answered....huh
4. Is it half-time yet?
___________________________________________

I've been having back problems and today it's somewhat better. I think I've been overdoing it at the gym. First I had real low back pain and it eventually went away around the beginning of the week. By Wednesday I was thinking how the pain in my back was completely gone. Then Thursday I got out of bed and WHAM....the pain in my back was horrible...and it was in a different place....not real low, but more in the middle and around the left side. I was in bed Thursday and Friday. My husband gave me these prescription pills he had that zonked me out. He gave me a muscle relaxer and Motrin...plus I was talking Aleve. Saturday it was better and I was able to go to this Estate Sale that I couldn't get to on Friday, but I felt woozy like I was in the ozones or something from all the meds I was taking. Today it is much much better. I was hoping to get back up to Caseville before I start work next week, but no chance with my back out.

Yep...I start my tax seasonal job with my CPA on Tuesday. That's why I've been working my ass off at the gym...trying to lose some weight so I can get into my clothes. But this weekend I think I ate too much. We got pizza last night....and I always do alot for SuperBowl, so I ate munchies, veggies and dip, rye bread and dip, leftover pizza, chicken wings and chicken strips. But NO BEER!!!....so that should help.

Last Saturday I went out with a friend to dinner, and I only had coke, coffee and water....NO BEER....so I would think that if beer puts weight ON, then no beer should take weight OFF....right???....we'll shall see

Guess I'll go back downstairs and see who won the game.....ciao...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter