Cherokee Rose

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lazy dog days of Christmas

Check out My Photo Studio for pictures I just posted of my dogs at Christmas.

Today I went to an estate sale....Lordy, I just LOVEEEEEEE Estate Sales!! It seems like everybody else has great stuff as opposed to all the crap I have. Weird thing is that I buy their great stuff, take it home, and now it's just more crap in my house....

I bought a new outdoor planter for hubby to plant his patio tomatoes in. I bought a birdfeeder for the cottage. The rest was just household stuff from their kitchen, like trash bags, seran wrap, bathroom cleaner, etc. I did buy an old 1943 army post card that I listed on ebay.

At this thrift store in Caseville I bought this Jimmy Buffet parrothead book for $1.00 and I checked it out on ebay and there are some priced for over $60!!....so I listed it. I figure I can go through it while it's listed and hopefully it will sell and I'll be done reading it by then. I don't need to keep it around while it can make me some mooooolaaaa.

Brinks likes my hubby bestest!!....boo-hoooooooo My husband is the one that pets him all the time. Everytime he goes into the room, Brinks flies down to this lower perch, spreads his wings and wants him to scratch his back and under his wings. When he sees me he flies away, cause I'm the meanie mommy that puts him in his cage when I have to transport him back and forth to Caseville, and I'm the meany mommie that sprays him with a water sprayer so his wings stay waterproof. So he thinks I'm a big meany and my husband is his BFF!! I guess my feeding him, changing his newspapers, and cleaning up all his shit...literally...doesn't matter. Just like a real kid!....Dad is more fun....

Hus was saying that I should dress Brinks up as a parrot for Cheeseburger next year.....and I'm like "What??....He ain't gonna be here!"....Come Springtime, he's on his own. Hus just laughs at me. Today Brinks did fly on top of my head for awhile. He's lucky nothing dropped on my head or he'd be flying solo sooner than he thinks...haha

Ok....I'm off to Youtube....what a fun website....just lovin it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter