Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"LOST" and Found.....

LOST is finally back on!!.....Actually the season premier starts tomorrow night, but tonight they reshowed the season finale from last season. I taped it. It was kinda cool how they broadcasted it with the typed comments on the bottom of the screen that was added in to let you know what was going on and reminding us of weird things about the scene, etc. I can't wait for tomorrow night....!!!!! The websites are abuzzing with everybody's theories of what they think is going on. I have my own ideas.

I've been looking for a spice rack for my cottage and I found one at my favorite consignment store today. I'm not even sure if it's even suppose to BE a spice rack, but that's what I'm going to use it for. It's a green wiry thingy that will hold six of my favorite spices and it will sit up against the back wall of my kitchen counter.

I found this new yahoo group called "The Compact". I read about it in the newspaper today. It's for people who try to compact their life and simplify their lives by NOT buying new crap they don't need. They try to economize in every single way and give each other tips. Here's an example:

Somebody offered this tip.....they said that when you run hot water in the tub and cold water comes out first, catch the cold water in a bucket before the hot water starts to run and then use the bucket of cold water to flush your toilet....! Hey, every free flush saves money, right??

I'm always looking for new ways to save money...

So what else is new?.....I'll be starting back to my tax job in another week or so.

Actually, I was at my favorite clothier consignment store also today and bought a suit jacket to wear with slacks for $8.50. It is a really well made jacket....not the usual cheap crap they sell at Wal...oops...Kmart...LOL

I bought a really cute green top too.....saved me lots of money today, I did I did

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter