Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ok....I gave a pint of my precious blood today.....so stop calling me!!

My computer was down most of the day today. I couldn't log on. So I called tech support and found out that there was some kind of an outage in my area. It was restored later this evening. Whewwww! I was afraid there was something wrong with my computer.

Like I said before, Brinks likes hubby and hates me!....(except my head) Today he's sitting at the top of the stairs and he's letting my husband pet him. I just put a finger near him, and he starts beak biting my hand and making these growly noises. But he always sits by me at the computer and on my head. Husband said he never sits on HIS head when he's on the comp, or even on the back of the chair like he does with me......so go figure. Dumb bird....

I cancelled my mammo appointment, but today some lady from the hospital calls to CONFIRM my appointment for Friday......so I call back to talk to someone and a recording tells me that the phone number is being checked for trouble....???!! What?? The lady had just called and left a message from that number! I couldn't get through all day. I'll try again tomorrow. Don't know why she thinks I'm coming since I cancelled the appointment. Yeah, besides the almost $200 for the mammogram, there are still radiologist charges I will also have to pay for....so a total closer to $300 for a routine mammo and there won't be anything wrong anyway. Screw it...

I'm going to go read my book. I bought "Jonathan's Story....Guiding Light". It's a continuation of a story line from my soap opera, Guiding Light:

"See after Tammy died, Jonathan took his baby daughter and faked their deaths and left Springfield. Only his mother (Reva) knows they are really alive. Alan Spaulding is responsible for Tammy's death....and Alan is baby Sarah's grandfather and Alan is a very rich and powerful man and wants to take Sarah away from Jonathan. So Jon faked their deaths. While chasing Alan in his car, Jonathan turned the car towards a cliff and at the last minute grabbed Sarah and jumped out of the car just as the car careened over the cliff. His mother, Reva, was driving behind him and saw the car go over the cliff. Alan and Reva stopped their cars and stood at the cliff and saw the car explode.....and Reva was screaming "JONATHAN!!!!!!" Later, Jonathan and Sarah came to Reva just before they left Springfield, so Reva was relieved and happy to see that they were alive."

The book is about Jonathan and Sarah's life after they left Springfield. And Tammy is a ghost in the book....as well as a ghost on the show sometimes.

I love my soaps!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter