Cherokee Rose

Friday, January 18, 2008

Finally back online.....

Well, it's Friday and I finally got my phone line working again! Yep, I have been with no dial tone all week, and of course that also means NO INTERNET!! I called the damn phone company 3 times with my cell phone. I told them that I don't give a damn whether I have a phone or not, but I WANT MY COMPUTER BACK!!! Apparently, they were doing some cable work and people's phone lines would be shut down for awhile...and when they get everything done, then they will check and see who still doesn't have a dial tone and get to fixing them. What a pain....

It's not like I got anything exciting to write about...just the SOS. I voted in the Primary on Tuesday here in Michigan. Guess ole Mitt Romney won the Republican vote. Since his dad use to be Governor here, you would think he would care more about Michigan to begin with and he would have run for Governor against Granholm when we really needed him a few years back. Funny how his name is Mitt, and Michigan is shaped like a mitten....hahahah

I've been cleaning out my file cabinets in "Brink's Room", and Brinks walks around on the floor watching everything I'm doing...stepping on all the papers. Or he flys and sits on my head. I found a lot of cute pigeon videos on YouTube, guess alot of people have pigeons for pets. Well, Brinks is only here TEMPORARILY!!!!!

American Idol is back on...yippee! Wonder what kind of untalented idiots they will have on the show this year??? Last year was a joke. I read that they have to do better this year or it may be their last year. They focus too much on finding good BAD singers for the auditions then actually finding good singers for the show. So we'll see.

My absolute fave reality tv show is Big Brother which always runs once a year and starts in July......welllllll, guess they are going to do another one in February this year. So I'm all psyched about it.....and if it runs against American Idol, then AI can take a back seat. And, of course, my other fave show is "24" is going to be starting, and they better not run against each other. I totally hate how usually there is absolutely nothing on TV to watch anymore, and then in February everything is on....grrrrrrrr

2 Comments:

  • At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ya know, everytime I read about Brinks, I think to myself,"She's soooo going to keep him!".

    :-)

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    you need to get rid of that damn bird girl I will tell you this once spring comes and you open that door he will not leave!!!!!! silly you take that thing in,, back when I was little and back thre , there was a guy who had a bunch of them ther nasty ass birds in his yard,,, Hey my daughter is getting married what do i do???? sorry I am late I will go catch up now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter