Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Everybody wants my blood and my money...!

Today I had an appointment to give blood, but I went to the gym instead. Oh well, guess I'll have to make another appointment. These people call me constantly. The last time I tried to give blood, I didn't pass the iron test. And the blood tests I had when I had pneumonia showed that I was anemic. So I really don't want to be giving people my blood for awhile, but they keep calling. So I made an appointment just to shut them the hell up, but I didn't go.......so sue me!

I had an appointment this Friday for my routine mammogram. They called me today and because of the crappy insurance we have now, I have to pay almost $200 for it. So I cancelled the appointment. It's bad enough, they get rich off the sick, now they want to get rich off the healthy. It's not like I have a problem. It's just a routine exam I do every freakin year and everything is always okay. I told them I have better things to spend my money on. I'm going to check on other mammogram clinics and see if I can get it done cheaper.

I feel like crap. It's my sinuses...or whatever. Personally, I think it's all the dog hair and bird feathers in this house that is causing allergies. I told my hus that we really need to get somebody in here and have all our furnace ducts cleaned out. There is probably more hair in the ducts than on the dogs!

All I do is sneeze and blow my nose all day.

I dropped a can of pop and it popped open and sprayed pop all over my dining room.....the carpet was soaked with pop, the walls, the table and chairs, the chair pads and even the freakin ceiling!....what a holy mess....We got the carpet cleaner out and at least got the carpet looking okay. I'm still finding spots.....it was everywhere.......whoooooooooossssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Did I watch the stupid American Idol auditions tonight?? NOPE.....We watched Just for Laughs instead....way more funnier. Whenever AI gets around to actually picking out the contestants then maybe I'll watch it.....until then, the show is lame.

So Heath Ledger is dead......probably an overdose......how stupid can ya get. What was he doing laying in bed naked in the middle of the afternoon anyway with pills all over his bed??? He had a lot of potention and now he's dead....gone. RIP

1 Comments:

  • At 1:18 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Your on a roll girl,, ok first the wedding is Oct. 4th THIS YEAR!!!! and then I fotget the other stuff oh the pop ya now they call it soda out here and I get made fun of alll the time cause I still call it pop!!!POP ,,,, ummm that kid I heard he just got a divorce but what do I know OTHER THEN DAMN HE WAS HOT!!!!! same we are so freaking old huh,,,,, So just tell them people to stop calling you boom they will. AND the mamo,, check the vets or a couple old folks homes they give them free.... good luck on that one....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter