Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF BRINKS.....


Brinks wakes up in the morning and walks to the bathroom to do his business.



Then he takes his morning bath getting all clean for the day....



He enjoys eating a hearty breakfast....sunflower seeds, grains and greens.



Grooming himself in the dresser mirror....preening and plucking his feathers....looking good for the day.



Hanging out with friends....




"Hey!...You talkin' to ME?!".....Bonding with his mirror buddy.



Taking a stroll down the steps to try and check out the lower level...



Time for a nighttime popcorn snack....hmmmmm he loves his popcorn!



Time for bed....Every night he perches in the corner of the door and sleeps...zzzzzzz

4 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a cool post! I loved it! He's so cute! I wonder what his life expectancy is? Have you researched it? You have obviously done an awesome job taking care of him.

    You see Steph is having a baby boy in July? Isiah JACK. :-)

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    I've been in pigeon websites and some ppl have had their pigeons for a very long time!...like years

    I love the name Isiah Jack!! I remember John wanted us to start calling him Jack but I could never get used to it...he was already John to me.

     
  • At 1:52 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    HE IS NEVER GOING TO LEAVE DO YOU HEAR ME HE IS YOUR KID FOR EVER NOW too stinking funny you hear me,, I can not wait till I get there and meet you AND Brinks.

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    j.a.m....you better hurry if you wanna come see him, cause he is flying on his own come springtime!!!!!!!!or he can hire his own housekeeper

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter