Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Good Old 1958......

As usual there is nothing good on TV again tonight. I can't believe how many channels we now get on our television and it all sucks. I wish I was back in 1958. I found an old 1958 TV guide that my dad had and this is what I could be watching:

7:00......Don Ameche or Amos 'N' Andy
7:30......I Love Lucy or Wagon Train
8:30......Father Knows Best
9:00......Ozzie and Harriet
9:30......Betty White Comedy
10:00.....U.S. Steel Hour or This is Your Life
1/2 hour of News...then
11:30.....Jack Paar

It's so weird seeing all these old TV listings as new shows instead of reruns. Personally, I like the old reruns now as opposed to all the junk they think is entertainment. Tonight was the last of the Idol auditions....Thank God....There was nothing else to watch. Tomorrow is LOST!!....gotta love Lost....I'm hoping this season will be really really good.

I bought one of those homedic sound machines for Brinks. One of the sounds is Summer Night sounds. I figure he has to start getting use to outdoor night sounds instead of TV and radio that I keep on for him. Today he discovered the mirror I have sitting on this dresser and he kept pecking at himself and cooing. I know he must be bored sitting around here all day and night....poor little guy. We're up here a lot though with being on the computer, so he's not always alone. I know he is getting curious about the downstairs. It's bad enough that he has taken over the entire upstairs but now he wants to check out the downstairs too. I am always finding him on the steps. Sometimes I open up the door and he's right there on the bottom step. If he could open the door, he would! Then he goes back upstairs hopping one step at a time....so cute.

He's been molting like crazy lately....feathers everywhere. So now I'm noticing new feather spines growing on his head, so he looks a little weird now with these pointy things sticking out.

That's about it.....nothing on TV tonight...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:04 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Diane that freaking bird is never leaving your house you know it and I know it,,, OH IT IS SO CUTE give me a break you love that bird brain already and he will be there till he dies. oh wait they live a long tiem prob till you die girl.... hows the weather back home????

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I listen to all the old time radio shows on my computer and my Ipod.. it's not TV but at least it's better than the crap we have on now.
    Bet that TV Guide is awesome!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter