Cherokee Rose

Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm too tired to rake leaves!!!

So my husband gets a temp of only 100 a couple days and then he's fine....go figure. Me...I'm dying and end up in the ER. When I went to my regular doctor for a follow up, he also told me that I'm anemic according to my blood tests. Which I already figured cause I failed the last iron test when I tried to give blood last time. So I'm taking iron pills.

Today we did more leaf raking. I admit that it isn't near as bad as it use to be cause my husband uses the lawn tractor and mulches most of them up pretty good. But it's still a royal pain. I had hoped to go out to eat tonight and use this gift certificate that one of our sons gave us for Christmas LAST YEAR, but nope...gotta get the leaves done. I refused to make dinner, so I don't know what or if hubby ate....I made myself a sandwich and ate M&M's.

Brinks seems to be liking his new digs....but he better quit trying to beak bite me all the time!...damn, he's so ungrateful....where does he think all those little silver bowls of food come from...the bird fairy?? Tonight I even made him popcorn cause he loves it. He's agobbleing it up while he's also yelling at me....it's some sound he makes. It's not a nice cooooooo....it's meaner sounding, like he's giving me a warning. I told him he better start acting nicer or we're going to be having pigeon stew for Thanksgiving!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter