Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Mini Sue!!

Today is little Mini Sue's birthday! She is 8 years old. She loves spagetti so I made spagetti for dinner and we had cupcakes and ice cream (all the dogs got a little bit). She got treats and a new toy. It was her big day!

I think hubby is sick now. He's running a temp and coughing. He probably caught my pneumonia bug, cause I was still sick and on meds when I came home from Caseville.

I'm keeping Brinks. When we go to Caseville for the Holidays, hubby will drive his own car and take one of the dogs....Lucky, the one that stresses Brinks out the most. I'm going to take one of my rooms and put things away and cover as much as I can and Brinks can stay in there during the winter when it's too cold to be outside or even in the shed at night. He can just fly around the room all day....with the door shut so the dogs don't get him. He can strengthen his muscles and when spring comes, he can fly away and do whatever pigeons do. All I know is that he can't fly away now cause the hawks will get him. Hopefully, in the spring he can hook up with a flock easier and the weather will be better. Anyway, that's the plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter