Cherokee Rose

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mr. Snowman

I love my outdoor snowman that my hubby bought a few years ago, and he always puts him up in front of our house. Last year we spent Xmas in Caseville so we didn't decorate outside that much at home, so my son borrowed Mr. Snowman to put up at his house. Well, it got real icy in his yard and when he tried to put him up Mr. Snowman ended up getting a tear and deflated real fast. "OH NO....NOT MR. SNOWMAN!!!", I said when my husband told me. So hubby got out some patch stuff and got him all fixed up and up again. He's in our front yard as I'm posting waving at every car that passes by.

After hubby patched him up he tried him out inside our family room. He's 8' feet tall and very handsome! Here's a picture of Mr. Snowman and me and Mini Sue.....



_______________________________

Today I had my dental cleaning appointment and got THAT over with!

Hubby did some early Christmas shopping....instead of his usual Xmas Eve 15 minutes before they close the stores shopping.

Nothing on TV tonight as usual so we watched some I Love Lucy and Honeymooners Christmas shows I had on VHS. And then we watched a movie I taped years ago with Henry Winkler playing a Scrooge-type person in the same theme as A Christmas Carol, but another name.

I got my tree up so everything is done.

Started wrapping presents.

Just gotta finish my Xmas shopping.

One week to go.....

2 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there,nice picture.we have one of them in our yard..I think its the same one lol

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Happy Housewife said…

    You look great! Fantastic snowman! Lil Mini Sue looks thrilled! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter