Cherokee Rose

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lucky Lou LeBear

My beautiful Lucky passed away today. I slept with him in the family room last night. He got up once to go outside and drink water. He wouldn't eat anything this morning and I had trouble trying to get him to take his pill. I crushed it up and put it in water and got it in his mouth with a syringe. He just wanted to lay under the couch. I checked him around 11:00 after the carpet layer guys were here. Hubby got home at noon and I went to check on him again and he was already gone. He went quickly and peacefully.




7-11-96 - 11-13-08



My handsome boy!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger DDanielle said…

    I am so sorry for your loss.

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Happy Housewife said…

    Ohhhh, I am so sorry.
    I don't know what else to say. Just know that I'm thining of you and that I am so incredibly sorry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter