Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

President Obama....sounds good to me....

The election went the way I thought it would and should. I am just hoping that with some new blood and young ideas and a democratic majority in congress then maybe we can start getting this country back to where it belongs.

The only real problem I have with Obama is that I am still really really pissed off that he stole the nomination away from Hillary. But I have concluded that it wasn't really his fault. The democratic party sabatoged the nomination for her. This is how I have analyzed what REALLY happened:

...The democratic party which is full of MEN absolutely did not want to give the presidential nomination to Hillary Clinton. They figure that her place is in the home down on all fours pleasing her husband, I'm sure. Anyway....so they knew they had to get votes away from her. A white man wouldn't touch the supporters she had. It was useless to put another woman up against her. She had a large group of black supporters however.....ahaa!! So the democratic party approached Barach Obama (half black/half white....Perfect!) and asked him to run. He did. He took most of the black votes away from Hillary, and with the screw up that they purposely caused in the Michigan primaries, it was enough to put Obama over the edge and win the nomination.....barely. Hillary was screwed over by her own party as far as I'm concerned. But she went onboard and asked us to give our support to Obama and I did as she asked.

I'm hoping he will deliver....

But I have a bad feeling....

I see in my mind Michelle and those two darling daughters standing hand-in-hand in grief like Jackie, John-John, and Caroline. I hope I'm wrong.

Barack Obama reminds me of a young John Kennedy....tall, "dark" and handsome....I hope and pray he doesn't face a similar fate.

I truly think he is a good person and has good intentions. I hope he is the answer our country needs. I hope he brings respect back to this country....and pride.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Awake In Rochester said…

    Greetings,

    I'm a bit pissed too. I feel that Hillary, or another woman should have been his running mate. It's to long to go into, but I hope that you read my blog post "Is it 1984 again?".

    I did some research when Obama was running, and I have come to the conclusion that there probably will be an attempt on his life. I just hope that they don't succeed.

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    Thanks for your comment. I read your post and I also remember 1984. I also was disappointed that Obama didn't select a woman to be his running mate. I would love to see a woman president in my lifetime!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter