Cherokee Rose

Saturday, November 15, 2008

My heart and guts are torn open. I don't know how to stop crying. My husband and I both clung to each other tonight crying. We miss our Mr. Lucky so much! He came home today in a little white plastic box. I want so bad to write a memorial post for him but I just can't right now. I can't even think. I am pretending that he is still here....I am talking to him...

Today is Mini Sue's birthday. I bought her presents and a cake and ice cream. She is all we have left.

A year ago we had 3 dogs and a bird. Now we have one dog. Mini Sue is my 'Baby Girl'....she is our everything.

Tonight I couldnt' find her in the house and panicked..I got the flashlight out and was hysterical. She was under the couch. I can't lose her.

Mini misses Lucky so much. She is so sad. Her favorite food is spagetti, so I made her some spagetti O's with some dry food for her b'day; she ate some but left most of her food.

I bought her a sweater from "Beverly Hills Chihuahua"..

I think she likes it...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am soo sorry about Lucky:( It always hurts when u lose an animal..They just love you and depend on you to take care of them.They never hurt you..thats why it hurts worse sometimes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter