Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mini Sue almost was roadkill!!!

Today my little dog got out of the backyard and she was a bad, bad, bad little dog!! My dumb husband had the small chickenwire part of our fence down cause he was doing something. So he lets her outside and figured she wouldn't even notice the fence was down. He goes over to put it back up and, of course, she sees it and runs out of the yard. She's running into the road, running from side to side sniffing at all the mailboxes. He's chasing after her and yelling her name and yelling "cookies"...."treats" and she ignored him. Then a car comes driving down the street so he's in the middle of the road waving his arms for the car to stop cause little Mini is still running in the road. He finally got her. I think she got her little behind spanked. She deserved it.

So did I mention that my youngest son and his last girlfriend broke up? Anyway, they had a ring in layaway at this jewelry store and my son had $600 paid on it. Now the jewelry store is going out of business and will only give him a store credit and not his money back. He has no use for anything in the store and he doesn't want to lose his money, so guess who is using it???....Yep...Happy Mother's Day to me! I went there yesterday and most everything in the store is at least 70% off, so there are some good deals. I bought one of those Citizens Eco watches. They recharge themselves by light...sunlight, regular light, etc. You never have to replace a battery. Which is perfect for me, cause I have had it with those cheap-ass battery watches. I won't even bother with them anymore. I have a couple wind-up ones that I use. I have to wind it everyday, but at least I'm saving money on batteries and they always work. And I bought a diamond ring and a blue topaz ring that I'm having sized to fit my pinkie. The diamond ring was regularly $900 and I got it for $270...so that's the kind of deals they are having.

Actual Mother's Day we got a pizza.......no dinner out....so I got even...hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter