Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Finally....Caseville

Tomorrow I am finally leaving for Caseville. I got the car packed. I have so much to take up there. Hubby will come up by Thursday and will bring a few things. Hopefully, we will get our water back on without a hitch. I'm hoping that the well just needs to be primed after the pump froze on me last winter. The condo water should be on by now so I can always go there to shower if need be. I'll be back by the first week of May cause I have a dental appointment I need to keep. Our cobra dental ends on the 15th so I want to get my teeth cleaned and checked before it runs out.
_______________________________

I'm sure little Brinks is okay. I know that Brinks has a guardian angel watching over her. That is why when she was hurt, my son was there to help. If he hadn't been there, I know that nobody else would have stopped and got her out of the road to safety. She would have died for sure. But he was there and he brought her to us to help her. When I released her I asked her guardian angel to please be with her and keep her safe.

But I've been so worried about her. I asked to please give me a sign that she is okay. Today I pulled into a parking lot behind another car. I couldn't believe what the license plate holder on the car in front of me said. It said "Angels are watching over Me" with the symbol of a dove.

I know she's okay. Her guardian angel is with her.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Hey go check out Ken's blog he passed away....

     
  • At 12:08 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    I saw your comment and wanted to cry. I went over to his webblog and sent Patty a comment. He was a nice guy who got a bad rap. Cancer is evil!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter