Cherokee Rose

Friday, March 07, 2008

We finally got our health insurance reinstated!! The company finally saw our side of things and said that even though they do not usually do this, they will make an exception and reinstate us back to January. Well, I hope so....since it was their fault that we got cancelled in the first place. And wouldn't ya know....since I thought that we wouldn't get it back, I decided to go ahead and pay a couple of the medical bills from last January....and as soon as I did, we find out we get reinstated back to January. So now I have to contact the insurance company and put a claim in for the payments and get reimbursed. That should be another fun experience....

Have I mentioned how I LOVE estate sales??? Last weekend I went to a couple, and Thursday my son, hubby and I went to a couple. The first one we went to was horrendous to say the least. I don't know how anybody could have even lived in that house. I didn't even want to touch anything. There was so much stuff, people were having trouble getting around each other to even look at anything. I think we ended up buying some tools in the garage. And hubby bought some ceramic pig thing that you put on the wall and hang towels or something from its ears..! I don't know what he's going to do with it or where he's planning on putting it, but right now it's sitting on my stove...staring at me with those little beady marble eyes every time I walk by.

What's Brinks been up to??? He's been bonding with this one little teddy bear I have that sits on the shelf in the hallway. It is so cute...cause he's been sleeping with it at night. He cuddles up to it on the shelf. I took a picture of the two of them together. I have to get it downloaded. Since it's March, I'm thinking that maybe it's getting time for mating season, and Brinks' instincts are telling him to find someone to mate with, and he picked this teddy bear...haha. I bought a feathery parrot at one of the estate sales for him, but he ignores it. He likes teddy instead. He'll spend almost all day just sitting on that shelf with this bear, and sometimes when I come upstairs he does that warbling/cooing noise he makes like he's warning me to stay away from his "girlfriend". That's where he is right now...sitting on that shelf with his teddy bear.

Thursday I was on the computer and I couldn't find him. I guess I left the downstairs door open and when I went downstairs, there he was sitting on the mantle....little stinker!...he noticed that the door was ajar and he made his getaway. He kept flying around the room and into the kitchen everytime I tried to get him. The dogs were going nuts and I locked them in a room until I finally got him. Then I put his feathery butt back upstairs.

Time for bed......nite...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:23 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    oh man pictures hurry gotta see ummm... I am so glad you got that fixed what a load off

     
  • At 5:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    buy ativan ativan uses more drug_uses - ativan many get high

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter